HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What tanks for Stronghold Tanks?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What tanks for Stronghold Tanks? Empty
PostSubject: What tanks for Stronghold Tanks?   What tanks for Stronghold Tanks? EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:08 am

This is a question I've been asked a lot so I thought I should make a post about it. First of all strongholds can be played at tier 6, 8 and 10 but you guys only play 6 and 8 at the moment. For tier 6 there are 3 main tanks which we like to use, they are: T37, Cromwell and Type 64 with the set up of 3 T37's 2 Cromwells and 2 Type 64 but of course we can't always get the perfect set up so something we will play with the MT-25 and other lights.

Tier 6:
3 T37
2 Cromwell
2 Type 64

For tier 8 its a little different because you can have 10 tanks, because of this we use AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90, IS-3, T32 or T34 and the RU 251 or T-54 LW. We have found that these are the best tanks to take. The T34 should only be taken if there is no T32 available.

Tier 8:
1 AMX 50 100
5/4 IS-3
1/2 T32/T34
3 Lights

I hope this helps with the question and hopefully what tanks people want to be giving.

Thanks,
-Danny
Back to top Go down
Lowell98

PostSubject: Re: What tanks for Stronghold Tanks?   What tanks for Stronghold Tanks? EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 am

No TD in deffence? I agree with you tho What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What tanks for Stronghold Tanks?   What tanks for Stronghold Tanks? EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:07 am

Each map is different but for Skirmishes this is the better setup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tanks for Stronghold Tanks?   What tanks for Stronghold Tanks? Empty

Back to top Go down

What tanks for Stronghold Tanks?
Page 1 of 1